Traveling to the Conference
Los Angeles Trade Tech College
400 West Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015-4108
DRIVING TO LA TRADE TECHNICAL
FROM LAX (via I-105 E and S Figueroa St),
- Head west on Vicksburg Ave (0.1 mi)
- Keep right to stay on Vicksburg Ave (0.2 mi)
- Use the left lane to turn right onto World Way (463 ft)
- Turn left towards Center Way (358 ft)
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Center Way (0.2 mi)
- Continue onto World Way (407 ft)
- Turn right onto S Sepulveda Blvd (361 ft)
- Use any lane to merge onto CA-1 S/S Sepulveda Blvd via the slip road to Interstate 105 (0.7 mi)
- Use the middle lane to take the I-105 E slip road (427 ft)
- Keep left, follow signs for Interstate 105 E/Norwalk and merge onto I-105 E (6.2 mi)
- Take exit 7A for Vermont Ave (0.2 mi)
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S Vermont Ave (1.2 mi)
- Turn right onto W Century Blvd (0.5 mi)
- Turn left onto S Figueroa St (0.5 mi)
- Continue straight to stay on S Figueroa St (5.8 mi)
- Turn right onto W Washington Blvd
FROM LAX (via I-10E),
- Get on I-405 N from Vicksburg Ave, S Sepulveda Blvd and Howard Hughes Pkwy [12 min (3.8 mi)]
- Continue on I-405 N. Take I-10 E to W 23rd St/Figueroa Way. Take exit 13 from I-10 E [18 min (14.0 mi)]
- Follow Figueroa Way to W Washington Blvd
FROM LAX (via I-105 E and I-110 N)
- Get on I-105 E from Vicksburg Ave and CA-1 S/S Sepulveda Blvd [6 min (1.9 mi)]
- Continue on I-105 E. Take I-110 N to W Adams Blvd. Take the exit for Adams Blvd from I-110 N [16 min (13.6 mi)]
- Take Figueroa Way to W Washington Blvd
FROM THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY (10) EAST
Exit on Grand Ave., turn right to college.
FROM THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY (10) WEST,
Exit on Los Angeles Street to 17th Street, turn left on Grand Ave. to college.
FROM THE HARBOR FREEWAY (110) NORTH
Exit on Adams Blvd., turn right to Grand Ave. and left to college.
FROM THE HARBOR FREEWAY (110) SOUTH
Exit on Adams Blvd., turn left on 23rd Street, turn left to Grand Ave, and turn left to college.
- METROLINK TRAIN, arrives Union Station – Connects to Red/Blue Line and Dash Buses. More info at Metrolinktrains.com.
- From Union Station, take Dash Bus D, or use Red Line to connect to Blue Line (at 7th St/Metro Ctr).
- ON THE BLUE LINE, station #3, Grand Ave. For information call 1-800-2LA-RIDE or visit Metro.Net.
- DASH BUS D, stops at corner of Grand Street and Washington Blvd. For information visit Dash Downtown Weekly.
LAX Ground Transportation
Free shuttle bus service is provided from the Metro Green Line Aviation Station. Passengers wishing to use this shuttle bus service should wait under the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrivals Level islands in front of each terminal, and board the "G" Shuttle.
Taxicab and Fare Information
Taxis can be found curbside on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal under the yellow sign indicating Taxis. Passengers will be presented with a ticket stating typical fares to major destinations. Taxis from the following companies are available.
- Bell Cab Company
- Beverly Hills Cab Company
- City Cab
- Independent Taxi
- LA Checker Cab
- United Checker Cab
- United Independent Taxi Drivers (UITD)
- United Taxi of San Fernando Valley (UTSFV)
- Yellow Cab
Rental Car offices are located off airport, away from airline terminals. The following rental car companies are authorized to pick-up and drop-off their customers at the airline terminals using courtesy shuttles. These companies meet arriving customers under the purple sign "Rental Car Shuttles" on the Lower/Arrivals Level islands outside baggage claim.