In need of a scholarship?
Scholarships are for people
- working within working-class communities of color or in rural communities who are developing, supporting, or running worker cooperatives;
- who would otherwise be unable to attend without scholarship support; and
- who express interest in worker cooperatives as a community wealth-building strategy.
- Scholarships do not apply to workplace passes.
- Scholarship applications due June 29. If your request is approved, staff will email you a coupon code to use during registration.
- Once approved, scholarship recipients must register by August 1.
- Scholarships are reserved for people who would not otherwise be able to attend.
Interested in a work trade?
Work Trades are for people
- in-need of financial support, and
- enthusiastic about committing to a work role in exchange for full or partial reimbursement of conference registration costs.
- Work Trade applications are due by June 29.
- Specific roles are assigned to each work-trader.
- Work-traders sign an agreement stating that their commitment to signing-in and out, as well as to doing their assignment.
Full Reimbursement (15 hours @ $15/hour) or Half Reimbursement (7.5 hours @ $15/hour):
- Full reimbursement covers full conference costs in exchange for 15 hours of work over the conference weekend.
- Half reimbursement covers half of the conference costs in exchange for 7.5 hours of work over the conference weekend.
- “Welcome” work-traders (English and Spanish): managing registration table; helping people find rooms/workshops and other tasks.
- “General Logistics” work-traders: tasks will be assigned while onsite.
- “Tour” work-traders: make sure tours are set-up and stay on schedule; possibly coordinate vehicles; make sure registrants are present and paid.
- “Vendor Fair” work-traders: managing and implementing set-up and clean-up together with all vendors; general troubleshooting; leading conference participants into the vendor fair.
- “Saturday Party” work-traders: coordinating party logistics (set-up and clean-up)